She can light up any room like a star...

She can light up any room like a star...
Ready to anchor the wedding of a leading Industrialist's son...

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pattaya Madness








I still remember the first event i did for BMA Wealth Creators. The MD Mr Anubhav Bhatter was so happy and impressed that he specially went on the stage to compliment me that he's never seen an MC like me. I went on to do many more shows for them- but a great feather in my cap is the opportunity i got to anchor his wedding anniversary festivities at Pattaya. The whole event was planned as a destination wedding with 3 full days of fun, parties and sightseeing. And i accompanied the whole group everywhere. What a memorable experience- i cannot forget the love and attention i got from the hosts Mrs & Mr Bhatter.  A very special trip indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment