She can light up any room like a star...

She can light up any room like a star...
Ready to anchor the wedding of a leading Industrialist's son...

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Greentech- for the 7th time...WOW






this has to be a lucky 7 for me. An association that started 3 yrs back and still going strong. As I anchored the 10th annual Greentech Fire & Safety Conference and awards over 2 days at the Shangri- La new Delhi, once again it was time to see the familiar faces amongst the delegates, winners and even Chief guests like eminent IAS officers, Director- generals, Secretaries- Govt of India for various departments etc. May sound Fuddy Duddy- but they are always the best ones to be around once the initial ice is broken. And ofcourse there was warm welcome as always by team Greentech- almost my second family now!!! they roll out the red carpet for me and I love every second of it. Touch wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment