She can light up any room like a star...

She can light up any room like a star...
Ready to anchor the wedding of a leading Industrialist's son...

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Nokia India Fest



This was one hell of a college fest with some bloody cool maal being given away as gifts/ prizes/ freebies. As the day got hotter, the crowd got cooler ending with some stupendous performances in the evening especially the international acts. We Rocked on. The Lenovo Laptops being given away in a lucky draw was the moment that everyone waited for. Though I had major fun throughout the fest with swooning college boys around me, singing for me, dancing for me, beatboxing, freestyle footballing and even whistling freestyle....Hmmm was it for me or for the stuff that we were giving away, I dunno but it surely felt great.

No comments:

Post a Comment